Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome to HomeBusiness77.com

       Welcome!

       I am very excited that you responded to me request to view my page!
       I would like to share with you some valuable, FREE information on making money
   
     With all the online work and job listings on the net, How can you weed out the good ones??

     TO Start I would like you to E-mail ME, Thats Right - I am not asking you to give me information as you normally see. I want you to see that i will respond to you and help you navigate thru this wonderful business for FREE. I am successful when I help you become successful.

   The #1 answer I want you to look at first is that it is FREE!    You should not have to pay money to work for a company or job. That is just common sense, however people come across the flashing, fancy websites promising you to make millions and all you have to do is pay a small fee of JUST $49.95 and you will get instant access. Well.....All you got access to was the same site you stumbled upon, just with your name in the address bar, so when other people stumble upon your page they will hopefully pay the $49.95 like you do. This does not sound like a business or a job. It is proven that in order to make 1 sale, you need hundreds to thousands of hits to your site. That is a lot of time and energy to sell one site at $49.95. WHO wins here? Well.......I will tell who does .....The Internet gurus who know how to market and are experts at it. I don't know about you, but I am not a marketing export. Actually I am a Registered Nurse who has been searching for roughly the last 4 years for online work, So I can be home more with my kids.
     Now that we identified that you should never pay for online jobs.......and if they seem to good to be true....then THEY ARE.....Lets look at why I was instantly attracted to SFI and what makes this company different.

     I am not going to promise you that you will make millions, or even thousands right away. I am not going to promise you that you will not have to work at this in order to be successful. What I am telling you is SFI is a legit, real company that has expanded through years of hard work and dedicated staff. I am telling you that you have an opportunity to become a part of the SFI team and get amazing support and education on how to build a strong, sturdy, business that will last a lifetime. I always look at the future and having the ability to put in hard work for a year or two that will keep making me money for years to come....well is just a NO BRAINER to me.

     Let me share some of the foundations to how SFI works:

     SFI offers VP points by reading about the company, learning how it works, and learning how to be successful. There is literally hundreds of ways to earn these points, while at the same time educating and instructing you on how to be a successful business owner with SFI. These points add up and allow you to make more money with commissions, sales, referrals, etc. Once at a certain number of points, you will earn from the main company a portion of the profits.
     On initial sign up you will be placed in a 1 year contest that will give away prizes to those who are serious and earning VP points. To be honest, I earned almost 1600 in 2 days and was so excited to see my name and picture on the company message board as an executive earner and already feel the support and pump I need to stay motivated. Oh yeah, Its fun too!!!!

     SFI also allows you to make sales and earn money using there Amazing product center tripleClicks. Here you have access to penny auctions and products that are below MSRP. People love deals in this economy and because of the low prices and easy ways to pay, TripleClicks has over 40,000 products and pays out millions a month in affiliate level dues.

     With so many fun and exciting ways to make money and develop a residual income for life, SFI is the best choice for Me to invest my time. That's right, I have only invested time, not MONEY. Again, as you begin to grow and make money, like any business if you put in money you will make more. However, the beauty with SFI is that you can start for free and develop a steady income for free.

     I am very excited to introduce you to SFI

No comments:

Post a Comment