Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I cant Believe I was Beat at my own Game!

     I hate to do this, But I had to Vent to anyone listening or reading my Blog. As you see I have posted some links to SFI and TripleClicks. Yes, I am looking for members to join for FREE. If you like the site and follow our methods you will make money, get points, win products, and more just as I have and the other 10 million members have. But I am very upset with a few things..............................................

When you join SFI for free you are entered into a contest that lasts for a YEAR, each little terms ends after a few weeks or month and if your VP points are at a certain level you advance and win a prize. It is a fun way to keep you motivated. I started with over 2000 points right off the bat and advanced a few times. I signed up a member the day I joined, therefore we were both in the contest. You see it is everyone who joins on that day. Well I was in the top row for the contest and on my way to winning and getting 10% of all tripleclicks profits (which is huge!!!) and this member that I referred and taught and shared my ideas, blew me away!!!! I am pretty upset, but happy for him at the same time.
Just had to share that ! Maybe I taught him too good? I mean in the end I make out to, because his success is still my success and so on. This is how the company works, but that bonus sure would have been nice.........

No comments:

Post a Comment